We support organisations by providing expert research capacity in the areas of risk management, security management, emergency/crisis management and business continuity management. With our research, we aim to further develop the field of risk and emergency management. Different types of research are carried out for this purpose. They vary from (international) benchmarking to policy studies. A combination of an advanced network of researchers, desk research facilities and qualitative reviews of practice are used in order to get the best results. We deliver fast results and findings with clear conclusions and practical recommendations. Your organisation will be supported in the gathering of further knowledge of safety concerns that are relevant to you. Moreover, we contribute to Public Private Partnership initiatives in the areas of research and development.
- Technical and financial evaluation of the Dutch ‘National Radioactivity Monitoring Network’
- Quick-scan of critical infrastructure within the Public Order and Safety (POS) and Public Administration sectors
- International benchmark on emergency management capacities for the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment
- Support of the development of the Integral Crisis management website (ICAweb) of the Dutch Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment, specifically designed for information sharing during nuclear accidents
- International benchmark study of modelling instruments and modulation during chemical incidents
- Research into the financing structure of the nuclear sector in the EU
- Cyber-Design Basis Threat Analysis